Each DVD contains many unique features which lead to successful playing and hours of enjoyment.
Tim Wimer, the author of this instructional series, began drumming in the 1970s in his school’s band program. He has played in rock, pop, country, jazz, blues, and orchestral bands – including the 82nd Airborne Division Band, where he served as a paratrooper and musician. He currently lives in Roanoke, VA, teaching privately and working with school band programs.
- Instant access to all songs and exercises
- Superior clarity and sound quality
- Repeat play to increase practice efficiency and retention
- Large on-screen tablature with “bouncing ball” pointer for all songs and exercises
- Split screen clearly shows right and left hand techniques
- Leading edge instructor who currently teaches beginners
- Accompanying book with audio CD available for study away from DVD player